Tan Sri Abd Rahman Mamat graduated from University of Malaya with a Bachelor of Economics (Honours) and has an Advanced Management Programme qualification from Harvard Business School, Boston, United States of America. He is the Chairman of Inno Biologics Sdn Bhd since April 2014.
- Chairman of My Portfolio Sdn Bhd
- Secretary-General of the Ministry of International Trade and Industry (MITI) (2006-2010)
- Assistant Director of the Ministry of International Trade and Industry (MITI) on 18 April 1975 and served in various capacities in the ministry for 35 years.
- Represented Malaysia in numerous international meetings, negotiations, conferences and symposiums
- Contributed towards formulating, implementing and monitoring policies and programmes on international trade and industrial growth as well as entrepreneurship development
- Honorary member of the ASEAN Federation of Engineering Organisations
- Malaysian Leader for the High Level Task Force on ASEAN Economic Integration
- He also sits on Boards of various companies and organizations such as Asia Logistics Council Sdn Bhd, Eastern Steel Mill Sdn Bhd, BioAlpha Holdings Sdn Bhd, Parkson Holdings Berhad and Malaysian Technology Development Corporation Sdn Bhd.
DATO’ DR. AMIRUDDIN BIN MUHAMED
Dato’ Dr. Amiruddin holds a Bachelor of Accounting (Hon.) Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, a Master of Economics (Economics Development) Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, and also Doctor of Philosophy in Accounting and Finance, Durham University United Kingdom.
- Dato’ Dr. Amiruddin is currently the Deputy Under Secretary Government Investment Division (GIC) at Malaysia’s Ministry of Finance.