Tan Sri Abd Rahman Mamat graduated from University of Malaya with a Bachelor of Economics (Honours) and has an Advanced Management Programme qualification from Harvard Business School, Boston, United States of America. He is the Chairman of Inno Biologics Sdn Bhd since April 2014.
- Chairman of My Portfolio Sdn Bhd
- Secretary-General of the Ministry of International Trade and Industry (MITI) (2006-2010)
- Assistant Director of the Ministry of International Trade and Industry (MITI) on 18 April 1975 and served in various capacities in the ministry for 35 years.
- Represented Malaysia in numerous international meetings, negotiations, conferences and symposiums
- Contributed towards formulating, implementing and monitoring policies and programmes on international trade and industrial growth as well as entrepreneurship development
- Honorary member of the ASEAN Federation of Engineering Organisations
- Malaysian Leader for the High Level Task Force on ASEAN Economic Integration
- He also sits on Boards of various companies and organizations such as Asia Logistics Council Sdn Bhd, Eastern Steel Mill Sdn Bhd, BioAlpha Holdings Sdn Bhd, Parkson Holdings Berhad and Malaysian Technology Development Corporation Sdn Bhd.
Prof. Dato’ Sri Dr. Abu Hassan Asaari Abdullah
Prof. Dato’ Sri Dr. Abu Hassan Asaari is the Head of Department of Emergency Medical and Trauma services, Hospital Kuala Lumpur and is also the Head of Emergency Medical & Trauma services, Ministry of Health Malaysia (1993 – 2010).
- He graduated from University Malaya with a M.B.B.S, Fellow of Royal College of Surgeons Edinburg, Royal College of Surgeon Australia, Fellow of Academy of Medicine Malaysia.
- His current appointment as Consultant and Advisor to the Ministry of Health Indonesia for the development of Emergency Medical Services and Emergency Communication System 119 in Indonesia. He also sits on Boards of various organizations such as Malaysian Medical Council Malaysia, Yayasan Kebajikan Negara, Malaysian Institute of Research of Road Safety Malaysia, Allied Health Sciences and Paramedical Curriculum Standard.
Dato’ Khodijah Abdullah
Dato’ Khodijah holds a degree in Agribusiness Science from Universiti Putra Malaysia, a Master’s degree in Public Administration from the Kennedy School of Government of Harvard University, United States of America and a Certificate in International Tax Programme from Harvard Law School, Harvard University, United States of America.
- Dato’ Khodijah is currently the Under-Secretary of the Tax Division at Malaysia’s Ministry of Finance. She began her civil service career in 1983 as Assistant Director in the Industries Division of the Ministry of International Trade and Industry, before moving on to the Tax Division of the Ministry of Finance in 1989.
- Dato’ Khodijah Binti Abdullah serves as Alternate Director at Petroliam Nasional Berhad since October 2015