Tan Sri Abd Rahman Mamat – Chairman
Tan Sri Abd Rahman Mamat graduated from University of Malaya with a Bachelor of Economics (Honours) and has an Advanced Management Programme qualification from Harvard Business School, Boston, United States of America. He is the Chairman of Inno Biologics Sdn Bhd since April 2014.
- Chairman of My Portfolio Sdn Bhd
- Secretary-General of the Ministry of International Trade and Industry (MITI) (2006-2010)
- Assistant Director of the Ministry of International Trade and Industry (MITI) on 18 April 1975 and served in various capacities in the ministry for 35 years.
- Represented Malaysia in numerous international meetings, negotiations, conferences and symposiums
- Contributed towards formulating, implementing and monitoring policies and programmes on international trade and industrial growth as well as entrepreneurship development
- Honorary member of the ASEAN Federation of Engineering Organisations
- Malaysian Leader for the High Level Task Force on ASEAN Economic Integration
- He also sits on Boards of various companies and organizations such as Asia Logistics Council Sdn Bhd, Eastern Steel Mill Sdn Bhd, BioAlpha Holdings Sdn Bhd, Parkson Holdings Berhad and Malaysian Technology Development Corporation Sdn Bhd.
Datuk IR. Kamarulzaman Zainal
Datuk Ir Kamarulzaman Zainal graduated with BSc (Mechanical Engineering) in 1985 from the University of Texas at Austin, USA.
- He served the Royal Malaysian Air Force (RMAF) from 1985, performing various technical duties in the areas of aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO); weapon systems logistics management; design & development as well as airworthiness regulation. During his tour of duty under the Malaysia-Australia Joint Defence Program in 1995, he served the Royal Australian Air Force for 1½ years. Kamarulzaman retired after 21 years of military service at the rank of Lieutenant Colonel RMAF.
- Since September 2002 to date, Kamarulzaman has been with the Malaysian Industry-Government Group for High Technology (MIGHT); an organization under the Prime Ministers’ Department. He is currently Senior Vice President (Industry Intelligence) responsible for the development of aerospace, maritime and rail industries, as well as acting as the Head of Secretariat of the Malaysian Aerospace Council, chaired by the Prime Minister of Malaysia. Apart from his advisory role to universities and polytechnics, Kamarulzaman’s expertise in “acquisition” and “through-life support” is benefited by the Government through his contribution in the areas of Offset Management and Performance Based Contracting.
- Kamarulzaman is a registered Professional Engineer with the Board of Engineers, Malaysia and a Corporate Member of the Institution of Engineers, Malaysia since 1991. He was awarded Darjah Pangkuan Seri Melaka (DPSM) in 2012, Kesatria Angkatan Tentera (KAT) in 2006 and Kesatria Mangku Negara (KMN) in 2002.
Dato’ Dr. Zulkifli Mohamed Hashim
- Dr. Zulkifli Mohamed Hashim hold Philosophy of Doctor (Ph.D), University of Manchester Institute Of Science & Technology (UMIST), UK (Physical Chemistry) since 1997. He was awarded Kesatria Mangku Negara (KMN) in 2013.
- 1984 – Research Officer Radiosotop Production Unit , Division of Medical Technology , Malaysian Nuclear Agency
- 1991 – Head of the Radioisotope Production Unit , Division of Medical Technology , Malaysian Nuclear Agency
- 2011 – Senior Director of Planning and Technology Commercialization Program , Malaysian Nuclear Agency
- 2014 – Deputy Secretary General ( Science ) , Ministry of Science , Technology and Innovation