Date(s) - 29/10/2018 - 30/10/2018
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Inno Bio Biopharmaceutical Complex
This event is another initiative lead by Inno Biologics Sdn Bhd (InnoBio) to promote awareness and toshare the importance of having Biosimilar Drugs especially for treatment of chronic diseases such as cancer with various industry players, government authority/agency, students from university/school and public.
Objectives and Outcome
To promote awareness on Biosimilar drugs in the treatment of chronic diseases such as cancer and autoimmune disorder.
To encourage industry player and goverment authority to support for Biosimilar approach for potential cost saving and more patient access.
To establish a clear understanding and various networking between industry on the demand for Biosimilar and development for new target molecule.
- Nobel Ilac Sanayii Ve Ticaret
- Aryogen Pharmed
- Breast Cancer Welfare Association (BCWA)
- National Kidney Foundation (NKF)
- Care UPM
- Cancer Awareness and Screening Society (CARESS)
- Positive Malaysian Treatment Access and Advocacy Group (MTAAG+)
- Persatuan Kanser IbuBapa dan Kanak-Kanak Malaysia (Cancer Care)
- Malaysian Rare Disorders Society (MRDS)
- Institute Kanser Negara (IKN)
- Pusat Darah Negara (PDN)
- Institute of Nano Electronic Engineering (INEE) – UNIMAP
- Clinical Investigation Center (CIC) – UMMC
- Fischer-Intermass (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
- Eppendorf Asia Pacific Sdn Bhd
- Merck Sdn Bhd
- Repassa Engineering Sdn Bhd
- CWA (CIMB-Principal Brand)
- Lab IVF (M) Sdn Bhd
- Great Eastern
- Coway (M) Sdn Bhd
- QNano Energy Tech Sdn Bhd