Humanisation of murine antibodies is of paramount importance for clinical applications.
Therefore, our Protein Science team offers fully integrated technology for developing and creating antibodies and for transforming non-human antibodies into HUMANISED form that can be safely administered into patients.
The potential of using monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) that specifically target tumor antigens for in vivo diagnosis therapeutics has been realised. However, the use of murine antibodies for such purposes is limited by their immunogenicity that provokes immune response known as human anti-mouse antibody (HAMA) reaction.
HUMANISATION OF MURINE ANTIBODY
MONOCLONAL ANTIBODY PRODUCTION
- Immunisation of host animals.
- Fusion/screening/cloning of cells.
- Development of hybridoma cell lines.
- Assessment of specificity and avidity (for protein-based antigen).
- Non-GMP cell banking for hybridoma.
- Polyclonal antibody production is also available.